hi,

I just heard from other forums saying google is updating the page rank...do anybody got a new pagerank....

If so I dint get any update...pls advise me how to get high pagerank..

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

...pls advise me how to get high pagerank...

Either you`ll have to create something that naturally is worthy of acquiring inbound links or you`ll need to learn the distinguished art of begging, borrowing, dropping, swapping, buying, spamming, blackmailing and hustling for incoming links.

Yes, it does appear that the PR is being updated across the sites. And you can get a better PR by creating good content and following whatever Fred mentioned above.

Google has started updating PR. Yesterday, I found out that my blog's PR went to PR4. I was surpised.

try to submit your site with quality inbound links and add rich content on your blog.

thaknks for your information... :)

Hmmnn...Pagerank update? I checked my site and still there is no changes in pr. To get high pr, you must also get quality backlinks and of course it's better if the backlinks are coming from high pr sites.

I think PR update is under process by Google but still I don't find any changes. Continuous creation of Quality relevant backlinks are the best way of getting high PR for the website.

Well I think all of the suggestions here are true but there's one thing that I have doubts, a spam. If that thing could add pr to a websites, how come spammers get banned?,

I think last day Google update their page rank.

Yes before one day google has updating pagerank of all web pages...I good PR1 from PR0 and my one client's website got PR3...

I also want to knwo this question, but my site 's pr dosen't increase.

Google has started updating PR. Yesterday, I found out that my blog's PR went to PR4. I was surpised.

No problem getting a brand new web site fresh out of the Google sandbox attain a starting PR of 4. No problem at all.

Yes, Google upgraded the PR yesterday. At least for 2 of my websites.

Out of the three sites I track, one stayed the same, one went up, and our blog actually went down. Though PR doesn't matter much to me. I care about traffic, conversions, and sales. :)

Now I found some changes in my website's inner pages PR and backlinks are also updated by Google.

hmm Google is still updating the PR of sites. Two days before my friend was having PR0 and suddenly today he got PR2 for this blog. Completely agree with ChiefLee, PR doesn't mean anything to me either. One should concentrate more on traffic and SERP as they will benefit your site's conversion and sales.

thanks for the information

Google page rank is updated just a week before:

I think last day Google update their page rank.

When? Did you really know when was the last day of updating pagerank?

Yes it seems so

i always do a good content on my blog.. but i ended up losing my PR.. that is so embarassing.

yes it does ... recently it has done

yeah, my page rank was just updated last month. I went from PR 0 to PR 1. It's a start!

i always do a good content on my blog.. but i ended up losing my PR.. that is so embarassing.

That can happen if you are linking to a lot of lower PR sites, without receiving links back from them. Check all your links to make sure you are receiving return links.

try to submit your site with quality inbound links and add rich content on your blog.

could you please explain what is quality inbound links means?
thanks.
sorry for my stupid question. am a newbie

Don't worry, that sentence confused me too. I think he needs to explain what he meant. lol.

i'm got PR1 on one of my site in July. :)

From my understanding, Google is constantly updating its algorithm and consequently, it affects the website's PageRank.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.