Got tipped off to this one at a recent event. I don't know if any or all of you have seen it or played with it yet but I invite everyone to check it out and let me know what you think the SEO implications will be.

Go into Google and search for anything (I looked for espresso machines). In the blue bar just above the search results you should see a link that says 'Show Options'. Click on this. You will get a menu down the left hand side and . Select Wonder Wheel. When you get the Wonder Wheel, click on one of its spokes and watch what happens to the search results to the right of the wonder wheel. Pretty cool. But what will the SEO tactics be for this?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

wonder wheel is basically provide a structural view of your content according to the content ..so you should try to arrange you content is such manner so that you can get the most fruitful result from that

Has anyone else taken a look at this yet? I have been testing it out and while it looks interesting I am still uncertain about how popular it is going to be in the long run.

It looks like something that would make an interesting utility to use within a website for funky navigation but beyond that it seems to have no value on the web in terms of searching unless you are really just doing a random search to see what you can see. Sort of like when you type something into google and click the 'I'm Feeling Lucky' button.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.