Hello,

We've recently developed a PHP library for access to AdWords API. It's a middle-tier tool that helps developers code quickly and interact easily with the AdWords API. It may be very useful in programmers work, but hardly understood by others. We're closely watching the online market to find a good AdWords-integrated application. But still nothing... Are you already using the API? Or planning to do so? And what functions will you implement with AdWords API? Which operations should be automated?

We think of developing a program that is AdWords API-based, I'm not sure what exactly it should be, and we're looking around for some good ideas and features. So what would you like to see available? Speak up!

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

i was looking at the application but im not sure what it exactly provides...

i was looking at the application but im not sure what it exactly provides...

It is a tool for fast programming and easy, bug-free access to Google AdWords API. This is designed for developers who engineer PHP programs in connection with the Adwords server of Google. It has all functions provided by Google AdWords API.

but what adwords exactly provide a developer? isnt adwords for advertisers who want their ads on google adsense? i think it would make more sense for a google adsense api...

Developers work for the advertisers in using the AdWords API, because when advertisers need a custom program for management of their ad accounts, they will have such program developed by programmers. And this PHP AdWords API library ( http://www.phpadwordsapi.com/ ) is for programmers who are engineering such end-client programs for Search Engine Marketing.

Oooh cool :) A lot of SEOs manage multiple campaigns for their clients ... do you know what might be beneficial? Suppose I have an Ad Group with 50 keywords. Can you write a software application that checks the keywords for the number of times they're searched for and the number of resutls they return (a Wordtracker type of thing). Then, based on that information, useless keywords are removed while similar keywords that might be better performing are automatically added to the ad group.

hmm i still find this API wasteful as if your advertiser i would trust actually using the adwords software provided by google then someone using the API. i think they should focus on their search api more and provide image and news search cause yahoo is beating them in that field.

I concur with focusing on the search API. I'm using it as a site search on DaniWeb, and I'm having a problem with the 1000 query daily limit. They say that they will allow more queries on an individual basis, and so I emailed them, and they still haven't replied even after two weeks.

I concur with focusing on the search API. I'm using it as a site search on DaniWeb, and I'm having a problem with the 1000 query daily limit. They say that they will allow more queries on an individual basis, and so I emailed them, and they still haven't replied even after two weeks.

get another api developers key and just create a db table that counts how many queries have been conducted on one key when it reaches 1,000 switch to the 2nd. if both are used up return an error of some sort.

Oooh cool :) A lot of SEOs manage multiple campaigns for their clients ... do you know what might be beneficial? Suppose I have an Ad Group with 50 keywords. Can you write a software application that checks the keywords for the number of times they're searched for and the number of resutls they return (a Wordtracker type of thing). Then, based on that information, useless keywords are removed while similar keywords that might be better performing are automatically added to the ad group.

Hi,

If you are still interested in this feature, you should see GemBox.Ppc - {snip}.
AdWords consulting services and custom AdWords programming
are offered and I believe this feature can be easily implemented and very helpful.

Stipo

Sounds cool, are you going to make your own version of Adwords Editor?

Sounds cool, are you going to make your own version of Adwords Editor?

Hi,

for now we are working on our component that abstracts and eases communication with AdWords web services and offers a lot of extra features like data binding, synchronization conflict resolution, saving and loading data to disc and many others.
If you are interested, full list of features is on:
gemboxsoftware.com/Ppc/Overview.htm

But, you guessed correctly. Our ultimate goal is to make our own AdWords Editor that can be easily integrated in custom businesses.

How about developing an API to access adsense ?

Cool information

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.