What do you think is the difference? I need some facts about that. ^_^

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I know PPC means Pay Per Click but i dont know the meaning of PTC. Can anyone here know what PTC means?

I'm not sure what PTC means either.

I am in online advertising and I have not heard of PTC either.

PayToClick ?? :P

PTC Means Paid To Click

Thanks,
Md. Ataur Rahman
Bangladesh.

I know PPC means Pay Per Click but i dont know the meaning of PTC. Can anyone here know what PTC means?

PTC Means Paid To Click

I would not trust the PTC because the incentive here is to click rather than convert on the site or the the product.

Hi all,

PTC is Paid To Click and there are many PTC click sites through the Internet!
I am the admin of SurfPTC.Info!
It is a PTC site too and it offers money for members for clicking the ads which are added by advertisers!
PTC can help you very much with getting advertising to your sites!
If an internet user sees ur site many times, he really knows it and then he can visit it again at any time when he remembers that it really offers something good!
So, I hope you all could try advertising through PTC for your sites and check the results and I recommend my site SNIP as it offers really low prices!
Good luck to all dear members here!

Dear friends,

PPC:

Short for pay-per-click, an Internet marketing formula used to price online advertisements. In PPC programs the online advertisers will pay the Internet Publishers the agreed upon PPC rate, regardless if a sale is made or not. Also called cost-per-click (CPC).

PTC:

PTC Means Pay To Click.,These sites will pay you an average of one cent to view an ad for 30 seconds.

SHEWAG

hi I know what is PPC MANGEMENT but I have no idea about PTC..you want more about PPC?

Pay Per Click (PPC) is an Internet advertising model used on websites, in which advertisers pay their host only when their ad is clicked. With search engines, advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. Content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system.

Paid To Click or PTC is an online business model that draws online traffic from people aiming to earn from home. This websites act as middlemen between advertisers and consumers; the advertiser pays for displaying ads on the PTC website, and a part of this payment goes to the viewer when he views the advertisement.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.