Hi,
I want to know your opinion about most active forum and which forum have most online users anytime so that I can get quick response of my any query and discussion.
I think warriorforum is most active forum which have many online registered users anytime.
Please give your opinion that which is most active forum.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Digital point forums and V7N forums are most active forums and has more online members always.

Digital point forums and V7N forums are most active forums and has more online members always.

I have to disagree. Although BOTH are very active, Warrior Forum Beats them by far. You can post a comment now and less than a minute later someone else will be replying to your post. You never see the last user's post on a specific thread for longer than a minute. Digital Point is very good and very active, but not as much as WF. As for V7N, I also think it is very active but I still do not think it is as active.

As for Mark, this question has been asked here before. As a matter of fact people have even listed the most active forums in order of activity, members and usage. Search and you will find.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.