I am at page rank 2 with very few links, are purchases links any good?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Paid links are generally BAD. You don't want to get caught trying to manipulate your search rankings.

Try to get free link with related web site:

I think 4-5 very good paid links could make wonders...and there is little possibility that google will catch you with 4-5

Google says that buying and selling links is a normal part of the economy of the web when done for advertising purposes, and not for manipulation of search results.

In my own experiences, it is better not to include paid ones for your sites since Google hates such unnatural backlink even they are from high PR sites. There are many nice free channels like social bookmarking, blogging and article submission for building a nice PR. Of course, keeping your site contents up to date and original would be also helpful for this purpose.

Have a nice day,

Paid link are not effective one it may spam your website. Free links will give positive effect to rank the website. Try to get free links....

Forum is the best..

Paid links are not the best way to achieve greater rankings, the old fashion way of building your links slowly and consistently will generally lead to higher rankings and less chance of being penalized by the search engines.

I am at page rank 2 with very few links, are purchases links any good?

Paid links are bad for a website..

--------------------------
<SNIP>

There are a lot of things you could do to increase your incoming links... and paid link should be your last resort. Try blog commenting and forum posting :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.