what is article spinner and how can I use it. I have one already but it keeps creating really bad articles and article directories

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Article Spinner is a software that spin your contents or synonymize the words in your content that may results to some nonsense articles. And i think the reason that your articles was being rejected is it is nonsense.

Article Spinning is the process in which a copywriter or a website owner creates a new article out of an existing article by rewriting it.

Article Spinner software may not work well. The spinned article would give a different meaning altogether. Most of the times, you wont understand after spinning it. So, it is better you do it manually.

an article spinner software finds synonyms in your text files and create multiple versions of your text with the built-in thesaurus. MOST but NOT ALL article spinning software are crap and give crappy rewrites that make little to no grammatical sense.

i would suggest paying someone to do the work instead of using automation

I read that contentboss has a very good spinner.

wowie me seen two dreams seo happy fred

Article Spinning is the process in which a copywriter or a website owner creates a new article out of an existing article by rewriting it. Typically words and phrases are substituted to put a new spin on the article. You can purchase article spinning software to automatically rewrite an article for you but I would recommend that if you choose to do it you get it done by a human copywriter A decent copywriter can rewrite your existing articles for about 1 cent per word.

its a software which can change the copy content to make a new content but its not for use try to do it manually

I think re-written articles are used extensively by online business professionals and website owners for marketing purposes

article spinner software to create the article, apparently used to create several unique items from an original article.These programs claim to have an integrated database of words, phrases and sentences that can create single copies of your article. I do not know if the search engines are able to find these stars. I have not personally used this software and does not recommend using the same

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.