Hi friends, I m a PHP programmer and very new to SEO,

I m about to develop a Tour Info Web portal and in that site I wanna include details of 10000's of places including photo. So what I m going to do is just make a simple PHP page with MySQL and show details of each place. My questions are

1. Is this way helps in further SEO process
2. As this is a dynamic page , can I do SEO powerfully.
3. Kindly advice me some of "Dynamic SEO Techniques "
4. If I develop each separate html or php page for each place , then will services like google adsense .. work... Becoz 100000's of pages there.

5. According to me URL of my page looks like this www.mywebsite.com/place.php?id=1265145
Will this helps in SEO . Kindly give me some advise about SEO friendly URL

Thank you for your valuable time and I m very new to SEO so why I am asking all these
Thanks in advance
Rajeesh

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi, Rajeesh

1. In my own experiences, search engines would have no problem is dealing with dynamic pages. Of course, having keywords in your urls would be helpful for SEO and increasing user experiences purposes.
2. I think almost all the pop CMSes would offer some kinds of SEO add-ons for transferring your dynamic urls into pseudo-static ones.

All the best,

The acronym "SEO" can refer to "search engine optimizers," a term adopted by an industry of consultants who carry out optimization projects on behalf of clients, and by employees who perform SEO services in-house. Search engine optimizers may offer SEO as a stand-alone service or as a part of a broader marketing campaign. Because effective SEO may require changes to the HTML source code of a site, SEO tactics may be incorporated into web site development and design. The term "search engine friendly" may be used to describe web site designs, menus, content management systems, images, videos, shopping carts, and other elements that have been optimized for the purpose of search engine exposure.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.