Hi ,

Recently i moved my website SPAM SNIPPED to a new Luxen.B Server. My website rank was 80k and after shifting to new server my website rank went down to 130k . :( .. though my Adsense income also affected i was earning 10$ per day now its only 2$ per day , traffic is the same as per Analytics shows me.

some says shifting servers affect SEO , is it true ?

thnx

Marshal

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

It is quite possible. Perhaps your web site was originally hosted on a clean server and now it shares an IP address that has been discredited because of a large volume of spam. I think the search engine's rule of thumb is that if your neighbours are a bunch of low life spammers then it is likely that you are as well. This may not be fair and just but is a significant indicator.

It is quite possible. Perhaps your web site was originally hosted on a clean server and now it shares an IP address that has been discredited because of a large volume of spam. I think the search engine's rule of thumb is that if your neighbours are a bunch of low life spammers then it is likely that you are as well. This may not be fair and just but is a significant indicator.

Is share ?? i am on a Dedicated server .. i am not clear with your reply .. plz clearify .

thnkx

Marshal

yes absolutely server shifting matters. once my site got same problem you told about your site.

I also agree.. Shifting servers do effect your SERp's and it will take some time to regain previous positions!

I also agree.. Shifting servers do effect your SERp's and it will take some time to regain previous positions!

yes that what i want t know .. the reason ?

thnx

Marshal

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.