for me press release and youtube marketing work just fine.

We recently started getting into press releases to build backlinks, as well.

hi dailyearner you mention greats points of Back links Method i totally agree with you i am also use this points in my daily retune life.

Simply off site is the best way , you will get good traffic and ranking also for your site

According to me
Social bookmarking
Forum posting
Article submission
Yahoo answers
are the best backlink building methods.

Guest posting / blogging on highly-ranked sites is the best way to go about this. I've had limited success with directories and forums, even with those that are not do-follow. If anybody is looking to post do-follow links, I welcome (relavent!) posts on my health and wellness forum. Finally, creating and promoting a RSS feed (and syndicating it) will really help. Good luck!

Hello,

Off page optimization like:

1) Directory Submission
2) Social Bookmarking
3) Article Submission
4) PR Submission
5) Commenting on Blog
6) Commenting on Forum
7) RSS Feed Submission
Participate on Social Networking Site like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+ etc

According to me Directroy submission, forum postings, blog commenting & article submission are the best technique to build backlinks, But Getting backlinks from high page rank & domain autority will be very helpful in getting quality backlinks to your website.

Link wheeling is the best mehtod for getting best quality links.

For me, article submission is the best idea,,,

Backlinks can be created thrugh various search engine optimization strategies like article submissions, blogging, social bookmarking and social networking. The most important thing is to focus on the quality of backlinks and not the quantity. Make sure that the websites considered for backlinks are authoritative and they provide with dofollow links.

(SNIP)

profile backlinks
blog comments
web2.0 backlinks
yahoo answers

are the best way to build backlinks

What are web2.0 backlinks?

I am very thankful to all members for sharing best link building methods. All of these mehtods are very effictive . I just want to add a new link building mehtods which is very useful for getting good quality , relevant links to your site and that is link wheeling.

Do link wheels still work? Is there a possibility of being penalized by SEO? What are the "modern" approaches for construction?

Guest Posting is surely the best technique which will help you lift your rankings. It is an era of editorial links and you should be looking forward to build these for a long lasting effect and surviving the impacts of future updates.

I agree with you these are the best steps to get back-links.

1. Article Marketing

2. Directory Listings

3. Blog Commenting

4. Video Sites (YouTube, BlipTV)

5. Forum Posting

Hight Quaity Back Links Directory Submission Soical Networking Video Site Sharing Site Links Youtube Dailymontion Video Basha Videofy Many More

Due to new updataions of Google algorithm, Directory submission become worst. Google don't like directory submissions.

According to me there are many backlink methods available but among them the simple and most effective are Article submission, Directory submission,Blog commenting and Bookmark commenting.

i think you should start with
some qulaity high PR web directory submission
Social bookmarking
Article Submission
Press Release submission
Scribd posting
Hubpage and squidoo page creation
Facebook and twitter page creation
etc..

my chocie is social bookmarking

nice post it will be useful for the Webmasters thanks for sharing such a kind info ! great .

Hi,
To get backlinks all are important..Morethan that you should concentrate on quality of the content,and post that quality content in high page rank sites..so that your site will be crawled by search engines and finally your site gets more visibility and backlinks..

I prefer social sharing and article syndication and so far it's working for me

Bolg commenting on a highly reputed websites and guest posting and business directory submission are the best ways tro creat backlinks

Web3.0 seems best link building method than web2.0 sites/

All link building methods are good as long as you work according to google guidelines.

Guest posting is best link building method.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.