Blog comments and forum comments are the best to get backlinks in link building.

This one is nice,but i thinks just off page optimization is the best way.....many types of backlink is in this part....

The best methods are blog commenting, article submission and social-book marking which are very useful to incresase ranking of any website.

Dailyearner,
Your following methods are ok, but I'm not sure, how much I know now a days directory submission and yahoo ans not such worthful. Any ways rest of methods are going well if you are doing as per google webmaster guide line.
By the way I can suggest you the best methods are:

. Article Marketing
. Forum posting
. Blog
Social Media Activities like: FB, TW, G+, Pin and linkedIn.

Cheers!!

Guest posting and blog commenting are the best methods for getting links.

As my aspect , the best back link building method are as follows :-
Directory Submission
Socila media
Blog posting
Press Release Submission
Web 2.0 submission
Article Submission
Forum Posting

You need to have atleast good backlinks from high PR dofollow sites. That makes effect on link building. The listed things are also helpful for linkbuilding but most of these you must have a strategy plan fo making it possible that on what things you have to get more concentration.

All the methods of creating backlinks are very effective, but article submission is the best among all methods.

All listed techniques are useful for backlinks but you have to decide which strategy we have to follow for backlink that is the best backlink method which helps your ranking.

To get quality back links you need to do forum commenting, blog commenting on high PR blog, but commenting isn't enough you need to participate in the forum community. Also you can register account on pinterest, clipix and clipboard, they are good websites where you can make back links for your website.

Best links building methods are guest posting, blog commenting , forum posting and article submission.

Backlinks can change the way of blogging.If Quality Backlinks can improve your blog ranking then bad and poor backlinks can ruin your all efforts and hardwork into vain.

I think any link is good and offers potential visitors/users. In my opinion it's important to find highly relevant places to post a link. Those relevant places offer the best visitors with the most potential. Therefore, I lean towards commenting in blogs and forums in addition to guest posts in Ezines, Blogs, Forums, and News sources.

Off page seo startegies are best for link building.

I think blog commenting and social-bookmarking are the best methods to get quality backlinks.

article marketing and social bookmarking.

I thinkk all the techniques really works well.

backlinking by social media, bookmarking, article submission is easy but with forum posting its really hard. i got many jobs related to forum posting but not being able to provide quality results. Because mostly forum sites doesnt accept the link. This is also a problem

Now a days go for a Profile creation ,forum creation.

ya i think this so, you must use all method to get best high rank in serp.

Use every technique equally.But you should consider 2 things very much.1.target do follow websites . 2. target relevant websites as well.

I think blog commenting and social bookmarking are the good sources for getting quality back links.

Guest posting and blog commenting are best link building method.

Blog commetning and fourm posting are best methods for getting links.

Bookmarking and guest blogging are best methods of link building.

Offpage Activity should be strong while SEO for website. More Social Bookmarkig, Directory Submission, Forum & Blog Psoting.

social Bookmarking
Blog commenting on any website (unmoderated)
Directory submission
Profile backlinks
Web2.0 backlinks
Article submission
video submission
image submission

Social bookmarking and forum posting is the best way to
generate strong and more backlinks.In social bookmarking
allow to give link.and in forum posting you can give our
link easily post answer and in signature give link.

First you should do smo works regularly after smo works you should do submission Like: directory, bookmarking, article, blog commenting, blog updating, forum posting, classifieds, video posting after that submission you will see after some days your sites and keywords on the top in search engine results . if you like my answer so plz like it.

Social Bookmarking is the best way to get more traffic. As well as do Blog & Forum Posting!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.