Hi Members,

Please explain in detail about how to do SEO.I recently came to know that SEO is good way to earn money online.Can you please let me know how to do that?Maybe give me some links to learn SEO effectively.

Thanks,
S.

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Please explain in detail about how to do SEO.I recently came to know that SEO is good way to earn money online.Can you please let me know how to do that?Maybe give me some links to learn SEO effectively.

@sagngh8

Read this regarding about SEO

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/search-engine-optimization.htm

If you are planning to do SEO on websites then you need do it in person or at the company.

You can earn money doing SEO but not online, you have to be in person at the company.

I never seen a person do SEO online but only in person at the company.

Before 2 or 3 years SEO was an easy task to do but in today's era it's going difficult to do than earlier but beside that if you will do some smart work then you can get good response in that and this smart work of SEO you can do like these techniques :

On-page optimization
Off-page optimization

commented: explain both?? +0

SEO is the best technique used to attarct free traffic from relevant users, used to create brand name, increases the visibility and also increases the online sales of the company.

commented: interests me when people call SEO free!! +0

SEO is the method to make your blog/websites friendly for users as well as for search engines.

You can read different blogs like SEOMOZ, SE Journal etc.

SEO is the best free process to generate traffic for your site..seo is 2 types only white & black hat..only white hat generate valuable traffic so read some seo blog related to white hat.

I think SEO means, u must be frank with google
dont cheat google. try to create good contents to users

commented: great advice, be honest!! +0

SEO is a collection of all process for make website in rank with desired keywords by which you earn money with your website.

Their are two types in SEO. On page seo and off page seo. So first start On Page seo. On page includes website Website analysis, Structure analysis, Competitor analysis, Website Structure optimizer, Keyword analysis etc and then do off page seo on your site. Off page seo include blog comments, directory submission, forum posting etc.

SEO means search engine optimization. There are two parts of SEO. On page optimization and off page otimization. We do SEO on website to rank website on search engine result page of any search engine.

If you had your own website then SEO helps to rank your website on Google by using specific keywords related to your website. SEO is long term process and very cheap process.

SEO is long term process and it contains so much of works but easy to do so.
It is used to bring traffic to your site through link building process.

No no. SEO is no more easy way to earn money which was before 2 years back because Gooogle already updates various system to keep your site out even you do SEO. All you need unique content and earning money will take time.

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines.

SEO is a technique for online marketing and promotion of product and services on internet. it comes in online marketing. it is beneficial for promotion of a website.

SEO optimization campaign is very essential for promoting any business on the internet. There are lots of ways to do SEO, if you are hunting to get detailed information, then you can read the articles written by professionals of Linkshake SEO firm on their website. Hope you will get the detailed information about every SEO related topic.

there is two basic things in seo, onpage optimization and offpage optimization.

SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines.SEO optimisation is mainly done to drive the traffic and also the promotion of the website

SEO is short for search engine optimization. It is the main key to getting a website ranked on search engine sites like Google and increasing organic website traffic. SEO entails optimizing a website with specific tools like keyword research, header tags, and etc. There is a lot of money to be made in SEO because many companies are willing to pay thousands of dollars for this service. However, seo optimization is an advanced skill that you must be trained for because it involves research and a lot of coding.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.