Hi,
can you all share some tips and tricks in seo,smo,sem...here.!

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

SEO means search engine optimization. There are two parts of SEO. On page optimization and off page optimization. We do SEO on website to rank website in search engine result page.
SMO means social media optimization. In SMO we do promotion on social media site like facebook, twitter, Linked In etc.
SEM means Search engine marketing. It is also called as PPC pay per click. It technique to do ads on google. We have to pay to google for these ads.

SEM stand for serach engine marketing SEM is divides in to 2 parts like SEO, PPC. SEO helps to rank our website in Google on first page and PPC is helps to get immediate traffic on pur website but it is paid process. SMO helps to create brand image in the market as well as referral traffics on our website though social media platforms like Facebook, twitter, Google+ etc.

I knew it only about SEO and SMO because these both have play vital role in ranking factor and when you will do these both things with the help of each other then you will get more better result in Google.

When you post an article on some sites then you will also get a couple of backlinks for your website. These backlinks are quality links which are important to any seo campaign. http://mix-marketing.net

what is meant by white hat seo techniuqes?

SEO,SMM,SEM are the internet marketing techniques through which we can increase our business visibility on search engines like Google,Yahoo,Bing etc..

Thanks for all your ideas sharing

I am completly agree with mayaestat...

SEO is optimization process to make website visible in first page by using keywords.
SMO is to make brand name/image in the market through social network sites.
PPC is a paid service.

In Seo, we use OnPage and OffPage techniques:Both are usefull to bring ranking in search result page.
In Smo, we make strong profile and create fan pages in social media sites like twitter, linkedin, facebook and many more to make website popular in the market.

tell me what you want to know about seo and smo i can give you reply !

Thank you, thanks to this post that I understand SEO, SMO, SEM ....

SEO(search engine optimization) improve website ranking in search engine.

SEO means search engine optimization. There are two parts of SEO. On page optimization and off page optimization

@jobtardisportal : Page jacking is one way of black hat SEO used in page indexing.

thanks for the sharing this knowladgable post.

only use white hat seo like building new & fresh content. quality links and onpage seo (meta, title, h1-h6) e.t.c

In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, White Hat SEO refers to the usage of SEO strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies. For example, a Web site that is SEO optimized, yet focuses on relevancy and organic ranking is considered to be optimized using White Hat SEO practices. Some examples of White Hat SEO techniques include using keywords and keyword analysis, backlinking, link building to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their Web site. Also called Ethical SEO.

whether ethical seo and white hat seo are similar to each other

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.