How to get Good Ranking in Google?

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Concentrate more on technical SEO side, and more on ON-Page optimization...then you will be ranked soon.

Follow the on page techniques correctly and focus only on high quality link building..Increase the visitors to your website and there will definitely be an increase in the page ranking.

The best way to get the Google Rank is that to create more of quality links more the quality link work Good for the website search emprovement. YOu can create quality back-links with the help of Article submission and Blog posting.

Ask Google:
get a google webmaster tools account; follow the instructions

ridiculous to ask information from us, when you can get it directly from Google, personalised to your site

There should not be a single issue in the On page of your website and you should build your links only in high quality sites preferably do-follow links. The good of do follow links and traffic from social sites would help to bring good ranking to your website.

Build quality backlinks which helps to boost up your website ranking. Concentrate more on, ON page SEO (Meta Title, Meta Descrpition, URL, Keywords).In Off Page SEO, submit the followings succh as directory,Bookmarking, Blog Posting,Article Submission, Forum Posting on high Page Rank website.

SO you are lookin to increase the page rank. The first thing is that your should have a good number of vistor daily and the second thing is tyou should start the SEO work for your site. In order to get good visitor to your site, you should maintain your site well. All knows that good content is the key tool of a seo. A regular good content should be there and then is the graphical part of your site. When a site having eye catchong image and pic automatically it get more traffic. There is ni doubt in that.

There no such a great way get ranking on google, you have to focus on qulity work.Like;

1. Create quality back links.
  2. Find content sharing communities(Like: Moz)
  3. Use social media for pramotion and brand building.
  4. Do some press release.
  5. Use bing and google webmasters tools

Most important thing is Do research and analysis on website, find issues and fix them.

Hope my answers will help you.

Thank's everyone to provide me your vailuable information.

There are many factors affect to ranking in google. Like webpage load time, quality back links, quality of content, internal site structure etc.

You can get good ranking in google by

1. On-Page and Off-Page Optimization
  2. Keyword Research
  3. Directory Submission for more traffic
  4. Article Submission
  5. Blog Commenting
  6. Forum Posting
  7. Search Engine Submission
  8. Ping test, Indexing & RSS FEED
  9. Press Release Submission
  10. Blog Posting
  11. White paper submission
  12. Local submission
  13. Classified Submission
  14. Search engine Submissions
  15. Effective Social Book Marking for more traffic

Work according to google guidelines.
Submit own site to high pr sites and related one.

Well, @Photography01 as far as I know I have never heard that Google guidelines said "Submit own site to high PR site" I would say rather than say work in a good manner and there is no need for submitting it over....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.