So, a few months ago, google has released their own "no captcha recaptcha" which analyses if the user is a bot or a human.
Now the way that they do it is very simple, real users move their mouse around, bots just click things.
So I was thinking of doing ad cloaking that way, but.... I know it wouldn't be wise to test it with my own adsense, I truly have no desire to be banned.
But I want to know what you guys think?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have no clue what ad cloaking is?? Cloaking, in general, is the concept of serving different content up to Googlebot than to actual humans. I'm not sure what you're trying to describe? Do you mean not showing AdSense ads to end users who are not likely to click, such as bots and people with ad block installed?

@hex20dec if anybody report to google about your adclocking then you may get banned. so better avoid those kind of things specially for google adsense. No idea about other affilitate or ppc marketers.

but google always do the things in advance.

Kind Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.