Hi all

Please help me to solve this

I recently changed the url of my page to seo friendly url. How many days it will take to index by google? And what is the quick way to fetch?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

First, make sure that your server responds to requests for the old, original URL with a 301 redirect to the new SEO-friendly URL. Then go into Webmaster Tools and use the Fetch as Googlebot tool to fetch the old URL. Once Googlebot has fetched the URL, select "Submit to Index".

Actually, there is no particular time period available for search engine bots to crawl, cache/index your website. In order to make quick cache, do search engine submission.

It is hard to say. But it will be indexed within 10-60 days. When you have changed your url then you should share that link to the social media sites and also social bookmarking sites to get it indexed quickly.

May be 5-10 busienees day.

@cpsi how can yu tell it take 5-10 days???? lol

for faster cache use G+, just post your url on G+ it will catche your website soon.

It may take a while, but 30 days, not longer. Make sure to do some good quality off page seo in the meantime.

May be 5-10 busienees day.

I like the idea that search engines get time off work :-)

Generally, a website will be crawled by the google search engine bot based on the no. of visitors for that website and the specific timeperiod for those webistes will be based on the traffic level of each website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.