Hi,

I had applied for Google Adsence, but getting the below email form Google. -

Unable to review your site. While reviewing polarizeindia.in, we found that your site was down or unavailable. If you applied through an AdSense host partner, such as YouTube or Blogger, your hosted site was not available or not found (removed) at the time of the review.

My Website detials is -

Polarizeindia.in
Hosted on - Windows IIS
Website Theme - Wordpress.

Please suggest the solutions.

Thanks.

JM

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Erm, it's pretty self-explanatory: your site was down when Google tried to review it I would imagine (or there's something preventing the Google spider from seeing where it needs to crawl.

The good thing about such error messages from Google is that they tend to be pretty descriptive and clear about what went wrong.

This message from Google indicates that when crawlers are trying to reach a website, either the link is broken, or there may be other errors that prevent the crawlers from crawling your website.

To prevent this from happening in the future, here are some SEO tips that you may follow:

• Remove unnecessary Robot.txt
  • Make sure your Meta is properly utilized (title and tags).
  • Make sure you do not have a “no follow” command on pages you want to be crawled.
  • Fix the broken links within the website.
  • Avoid URL errors.
  • Make sure your URLs are up to date.
  • Make your pages not deny access or include ( 403 status code).
  • Ensure no useless pages are inserted in your sitemap.
  • All internal linking is properly utilized
  • Make sure redirects as desired and relevant pages are visible to the users.
  • Make sure the website is not very slow to load; even slow-loading websites are sometimes neglected by google.
  • Make sure you have a proper website structure and that you don’t have duplicate pages on your website.

Follow these tips, and the problems that you are facing might be resolved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.