On comment posting where our website provided is hyperlinked

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Sorry, but that makes no sense at all - to me at least. Did you have a question to ask, a problem that needs solving?

Are you asking what the recommended anchor text should be? I would say something that appears natural and not keyword stuffed.

Anchor text is provided on blog comments. When you do any blog comment and write your name & website. Then the name is anchor text with website.

Thanks claire_3

commented: disingenuous question from a digital marketing agency just spamming the sig link -4

You'd think a digital marketing agency would know this stuff already, but hey ho I guess there are true digital marketing agencies and spamming chancers eh?

commented: I know that too many of those companies spam in some attempt to do SEO. They earn a bad name which may not be written. +0

If it is a question then answer would be: Anchor text are those which we use to show as text while feeding URL behind it. for example if you domain is abc.com and you want to get a backlink from xyz.com so you wont post your entire URL. You would use a text and put your URL behind the text. That display text would be the anchor text for URL.

However, if this is just a spam then you would receive another negative vote for spamming.

Anchor Text defines the beginning and ending of the hypertest link, In seo this tag is used to determine the destination URL of the particular subject.

Anchor text is the visible, clickable text of a link. It usually appears in a different color than the surrounding text and is often underlined.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.