How to sale products with search engine optimization ?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

This sounds like an odd question. To sell products you set up your site to do that. As to SEO, that's something you work just like a million other folk. There are some million discussions about SEO so you should see what is being discussed today and avoid another SEO discussion.

Back to selling. The basics have yet to change. Have the product folk want. Have excellent service and return policies like Amazon. Price is secondary to almost anything else including SEO. SEO does not make the sale.

This sounds like an odd question.

I think what he's getting at is that the basics of SEO are different depending upon what type of site you have. For example, what Google is looking for in an e-commerce site are very different from what they're looking for in a news site.

For an e-commerce site, I would begin by using Product schema. There's some more information about it here: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/product

However, before I can really give you a thorough answer, I need to know what framework you're using (Magento, Shopify, etc.) and how technical you are.

Thanks but i want to know what is the major features of a good e-commerce site?

1. Execute a Key Phrase Approach
    When conducting keyword research study, always use product-focused subjects that individuals are searching for.

2. Maximize Titles & Meta Descriptions
    Title tags as well as meta descriptions are very vital in product page optimization. Make certain you include information, like:

• The brand of the product.
  • The name of the item.
  • The model numbers.
  • Other crucial info.
  1. Mark Up Item Pages with Structured Data
    Having the correct structured information type can help your brand show up as rich bits. All product web pages should have item schema as well as evaluation schema.

2. Drive a lot more impressions as well as clicks
    Boost your CTR as well as drive even more sales. If users do not locate your web content valuable, your bounce prices will certainly be high, and customers may not buy from you.
    Many groups and also product web pages are light on enhanced content and do not have a FAQ area that is marked up with Frequently Asked Question organized data.

3. Regularly Write Special Product & Meta Descriptions
    I cannot tell you the number of times I have actually seen an ecommerce website make use of the very same product description for all items. Each product can place for branded and non-branded keywords and ought to therefore include a distinct description to take advantage.

4. Share Actual Testimonials & Consumer Reviews
    Genuine endorsements from consumers that have actually attempted your item talk volumes to in-market consumers trying to determine whether to purchase from you.

5. Examination Touchdown Pages
    Devices like Optimizely and also Google Enhance offer an instinctive method to test even the slightest variations within item web pages, which you must absolutely do to find out the optimal setup.

6. Usage High-Quality Video Clip & Images
    Among the downsides of purchasing online is you cannot literally touch or really feel the product you are considering. High-quality images as well as videos, nevertheless, can link that void by supplying end users the info they need to feel confident in their acquisitions.

7. Lessen Web Page
    Lots Times Your product web pages need to be optimized for mobile. Fast-loading pages will get your content in front of your target audience quicker and give a far better individual experience.

8. Audit Your Item Pages for Technical Issues
    Product web pages can typically be copied as a result of faceted Links, which can trigger a great deal of issues for SEO, like:

• Replicate web content.
  • And also split link equity.
  • Duplicate title tags as well as meta descriptions.
  • Slow page lots times.
  • Broken web links.
  • Unique content.
  • 404 pages.
  • 302 redirects.
  • Missing out on organized information.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.