a tip, dont use the traffic gnerators on ebay, e.g. 25,000 unique visitors ect. They are rubbish, set up by new businesses trying to get on the market.

Adwords is brilliant, however, they have a system known as 'slowing' which pulls it down and stats aint in real time.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I use AdWords and I'm very happy with it, but I'm in the market for some other forms of advertising other than Google or Overture PPC. Any suggestions?

"start your own business sending email" :)
Wouldn't advise it of course but a lot of people seem to fall for it...

Other searchengines have similar programs to adwords and sponsored links.
By now paying is just about the only way to ever come up in the first several pages of returns on any major searchengine (which is one way I prefer minor ones...).

If you got the cash a small printed ad in an IT mag might work.

a tip, dont use the traffic gnerators on ebay, e.g. 25,000 unique visitors ect. They are rubbish, set up by new businesses trying to get on the market.

Adwords is brilliant, however, they have a system known as 'slowing' which pulls it down and stats aint in real time.

Most of those assured visitors are not actual visitors at all! They are just scripts giving you an impression that they are real visitors!!!

However, one good source of assured 'real' visitors is http://www.targetedvisitors.info :)

Good Luck!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.