We are all trying to grow our own website/comminuty; but have you ever stop to think how much you would take if someone offered to buy now!. Also if you start getting money from your site (like Dani), what amount would let you give up your day job?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I think really you would need around $400 per week to take in to give up your day job.
It all depends on your situation, If you need to pay bills and so. My forum takes in 8 bucks a week which (when adsense finally allows me to withdraw) should be put straight back into the forum

You have to spend money to make money...Spend ALOT of money

I think really you would need around $400 per week to take in to give up your day job.
It all depends on your situation, If you need to pay bills and so. My forum takes in 8 bucks a week which (when adsense finally allows me to withdraw) should be put straight back into the forum

You have to spend money to make money...Spend ALOT of money

I think you mis-understood me Shadow.

What I want to know is if other members have had these thoughts and what conclusion did they came to.

do you mean, what would we accept if someone offered to buy our forum?

It depends on how popular your site is. Dani website or forum will get a huge offer if they had to sell. Probably in millions

For you to quite you 9 - 5 job you will have to make at least between $500 and $1000 a month

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.