For those of you who have been using Vibrant Media, how have your earnings been lately? Mine were really good in 2007 and they just went completely down the drain January 1st, 2008. Supposedly at first it was due to them losing a big MSN campaign for Q1 and Q2, but they've yet to really bounce back for me. It got so bad that a few weeks ago I started talking to Kontera, but as of right now, it doesn't seem like they can guarantee me anything significant over what I'm doing right now. Anyone switch recently or check out Tribal Fusion's EchoTopic? Spoke to them about a year ago and their rep basically confirmed that they wouldn't be able to make what I'm currently doing with Vibrant (but then again, that was 2007).

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I essentially don't even look at my stats anymore. I was earning $20-$40/mo, so I would receive a check here and there for minimal traffic. but overall, I am not happy with its performance on my network.

For those of you who have been using Vibrant Media, how have your earnings been lately? Mine were really good in 2007 and they just went completely down the drain January 1st, 2008. Supposedly at first it was due to them losing a big MSN campaign for Q1 and Q2, but they've yet to really bounce back for me. It got so bad that a few weeks ago I started talking to Kontera, but as of right now, it doesn't seem like they can guarantee me anything significant over what I'm doing right now. Anyone switch recently or check out Tribal Fusion's EchoTopic? Spoke to them about a year ago and their rep basically confirmed that they wouldn't be able to make what I'm currently doing with Vibrant (but then again, that was 2007).

I had been using Vibrant Media for a while and the earnings were quite OK since I barely get traffic from the countries where Vibrant Media ads are shown. I applied to Tribal Fusion's Echotopic and got approved. The difference between Vibrant Media and Echotopic is that Echotopic ads are served almost in all the countries where Vibrant Media has limited themselves for a fewer. At the beginning I got around $0.12 to 0.19 per click from echotopic and is now lowered to $0.06 to $0.09. I think if you have more North American Traffic you will make a lot out of it. Big sites like Computing.net is also running Echotopic ads on their site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.