Can anybody recommend me any link exchange website. I want to increase my site's page ranking.

Best if it's a computer related website.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

I don't understand exacly if you are looking for a service that will help yuo to exchange links or for a website to exchange link with. If you are looking for a link exchange service i recommand linkmarket.net/.

Link exchange sites are getting screwed by google because paid links are not good in their eye.

I don't mean those type of paid link exchange sites. I mean like the types daniweb used to have (now gone), the link exchange directory.

Try to visit a directory then go to the specific category where your site is belong. I'm sure there are lots of site that are related to yours listed there.

The best way of link exchanging is to follow your competitor's backlinks and place your site in those resources.

How do i follow their backlinks?

make a search of your your competitors backlink by backlink checker..
for me iwebtools backlink checker is good and try to follow his foot steps..
thanks

make a search of your your competitors backlink by backlink checker..
for me iwebtools backlink checker is good and try to follow his foot steps..
thanks

Couldnt have said it better. Check your competitiors back links.
Link exchanges and paid links are considered black hat.
Ive seen sites get sandboxed with blackhat seo techniques.

The best way to do link exchange is with proper sites which can be linked to you. Search for the sites and then you can invite them for link exchanging. It will be easier if you check the back link of your competitors.

Creating new and relevant link from sources like articles, press releases, forums, blogs, social bookmarkings, classified etc. are also helpful in gaining popularity in search engine and traffic through the website.

Well I am ready for link Exchanging. Any body wants to exchange link can contact me, by comment on my blog or just email me.

wedding , Jewelry, Travel, auto, Insurance, pets, home improvement,

I used to use link2me and linksmarket....but not that effective I think.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.