I would like to attract more potential customers to the site <snip url> which is dedicated to remotely hosted services. The services are created to help webmasters upgrade their pages with new interactive tools such as voting feature, guestbook, chat, send-to-friend, etc., and do not require special knowledge of html and programming.
Currently we have several hundreds of subscribers after opening the registration in September 2007. In my opinion it is quite a little. I need your advices in site promotion and attraction of customers (as prospective audience is very large: webmasters, users of social webs, etc.)

I would appreciate your advices a lot
<snip fake signature>

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

I suggest you should tackle the social networking market for this kind of web hosting service so in social networking sign up to Twitter + Propeller and advertise i.e. advertise different deals you can get and what you can get... stick with it and followers will soon come followed by loyal customers!

Hope this helps!
TechCombo

Use the following SEO techniques

Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking
Social media Promotion
Social networking

While doing Social media remove no follow links in the blog it will help to build back link. Do more yahoo answers for your site keyword It will drive more targeted customers.

I would also place your site with decription of services and contet to free classified ad site. These things are full of unique information and web crawlers love them. I would also recomend a free search engine submitter like Instant Booster. As TechCombo said, hit the social networking sites and promote your site with a unique signature. Remember not to spam, people will not sign up on site they are tricked into visiting or expecting something else.

Directory submission
link building and social media is a great way to promote every site in short time. if you have 2000 back link so your site keyword has good ranking in google and other search engine so link buidling and social media is must for every site.

directory submission, social bookmarking, forums posting is a great way to drive traffic to your site. Even you can write article and do article submission to all article submission directory to get targeted traffic and customers.

try to put unique content to your web-pages. Do article submission, directory submission, social bookmarking ( digg, face book etc ), press release and as articlemaster9 said, forum posting is a good way to get unique visitors to your site.

Best Regards

For immediate results, I suggest you opt for PPC/Adwords! If you don't want to spend a single dime, do the usual free promotion techniques like email marketing, PR submission, directory submission, etc.

Directory Submission, Social networking, Blog Posting, Link Building is a great way to promote site

Don't forget to answer questions on LinkedIn and join some of LinkedIn's professional groups that cater to your niche.

I would like to attract more potential customers to the site <snip url> which is dedicated to remotely hosted services. The services are created to help webmasters upgrade their pages with new interactive tools such as voting feature, guestbook, chat, send-to-friend, etc., and do not require special knowledge of html and programming.
Currently we have several hundreds of subscribers after opening the registration in September 2007. In my opinion it is quite a little. I need your advices in site promotion and attraction of customers (as prospective audience is very large: webmasters, users of social webs, etc.)

<snip fake signature>

I know of a really reliable company that would help to leverage your marketing strategy. They are experts in Internet Marketing and offer their know-how and advanced technical support to place your website in an advantageous position. Get the best from the best in online marketing strategies with cost-effective measures to increase the efficiency of your online presence. Check out: www.expertadvertisingsolutions.com for further details.

<snip fake signature>

Hire an SEO that will help you learn how to promote your site and at same time will help you out with your website a lot.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.