We have an affiliate program but now how can we get the affiliate marketers for it as we are already providing 50% commission per sale...any help would be really appreciated....

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Try getting the word out about your affiliate program. Make more press release, article submissions, social broadcasts at top social networking sites, etc. Use web 2.0 promotions to get the word out.

I hope this helps :)

Hi
I recommend taking a look at the tactics that Chrisitan Carter have used to create a very strong affiliate program for his "Catch Him and Keep Him One" ebook. I love how he used short docs on Scribd to entice visitors to check out his ebook and buy it. He also have other tactics that have been very successful in generating business.

whats the most successful affiliate program

You need to promote that to get affiliates.You can go for article submission,press release submission, email marketing.

Hi Jason,

There are three ways to get more affiliates.

1. Improve the quality of your product. This the key point others buy or resell your product.

2. Broadcast your product in social media to let more people know your product by article submmission, bookmark broadcasting....

3. Enhance the commission by different affiliate level. Do not trust every reseller as the same. You need to choose some potential ones and develop them in advance at the start.

Hope it helps!

Joining affiliate networks like shareasale/ affiliatefuture.com etc may help you to find affiliates.

Try getting the word out about your affiliate program. Make more press release, article submissions, social broadcasts at top social networking sites, etc. Use web 2.0 promotions to get the word out.

I hope this helps :)

can you do all of above for us?

Have you tried to submit your Affiliate Program to Affiliate Web Directory Sites?

50% Commission its a lot!
Maybe this product requires a unique sales techniques.

Make sure your affiliate program is user friendly and convenient

You can hire a company to recruit affiliates for you. Be sure to look for testimonials.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.