Hi.. We are a startup enterprise application development company. Having a good team of 50 people. Our target market is US however am not sure as to where to promote my business to generate leads.Please help!!!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Hi.. We are a startup enterprise application development company. Having a good team of 50 people. Our target market is US however am not sure as to where to promote my business to generate leads.Please help!!!

Have you try Facebook or Twitter?

If your target market is the US then Social Media is the way to go.

Then SEO. Then Ads. Kinda like what Daniweb does. It promotes Ads from companies.

This is how you promote your start-up company by what I mention. It does take time to get going.

SEO will take time for your business. For instant reviews, keep an eye on forums. Rest you can find customers from elance, odesk etc. You can also go with Paid marketing on Google Adwords.

Search engine management(SEM)=Serach engine optimization(SEO)+Pay Per Click(PPC),this is the best way to promote any business with niche realated audience and in reastricted area.

With the help of good content good classified.

Develop a site and run ppc campaign.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.