It's been around 5 months and Clicksor refuses to pay me my earnings. I'm tired of their excuses and having them ignore my emails. Companies just can't do this, just not pay their Publishers just because they "don't feel like it".

I'm thinking of starting a Class Action Lawsuit against "Clicksor.com Inc" and need supporters.

Here is what they said (in reverse order, read from bottom to top).

.. August third and still no payment. You guys must be really busy ^^
Thanks for your help.
E**** D*****.
========================================
Date: 2006-08-01 12:32:51
Hi E****,
The payment should be issued in the next few days.
Regards,
Daniel
Date: 2006-08-01 12:17:50
It's August 1st and no Payment. Whats going on here?
Kind Regards,
E**** D*****
Date: 2006-07-24 13:17:00
Hi E****,
We will be issuing your payment around the end of July, 2006.
Regards,
Daniel
Date: 2006-07-22 20:27:11
Just wondering when I will receive payment. Now that my website has become very popular, I have been dilivering quality traffic to your advertisements. Just for today, the amount of impressions reads 45,206 =). My account was suspened before but I am glad it is active again.
Your staff concluded a while ago that no fraud took place, and that my earnings were justified. Just wondering when I will receive payment for this months earnings.
Thank You,
E**** D*****.

You know what they ended up doing?!? They just suspended my account after promising payment!!!! and they are not responding to my emails. They are liars! I just want my hard earned earnings and I will leave Clicksor forever.

I need help people! Lets not let companies like these get away from stealing from honest webmasters like us!!

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems.

I think it is just a matter of time before these type of Companies are investigated, as this is becoming all too frequent.

While I have experienced delays with some of my payments (not with CLICKSOR), these have just been for a matter of days, and they did come in the end.

To be honest, if you have good traffic visiting your site, I would be tempted to arrange your own site adverts privately. There are many Forums you can post to, which will attract advertisers to your site.

Good luck for the future.

MB

It's been around 5 months and Clicksor refuses to pay me my earnings. I'm tired of their excuses and having them ignore my emails. Companies just can't do this, just not pay their Publishers just because they "don't feel like it".

I'm thinking of starting a Class Action Lawsuit against "Clicksor.com Inc" and need supporters.

Here is what they said (in reverse order, read from bottom to top).

You know what they ended up doing?!? They just suspended my account after promising payment!!!! and they are not responding to my emails. They are liars! I just want my hard earned earnings and I will leave Clicksor forever.

I need help people! Lets not let companies like these get away from stealing from honest webmasters like us!!

Hi Everyone,

Okay I just reviewed the post and would like to first say that we always pay all publishers who's accounts are active. In addition, Clicksor always audits and reviews every publisher's traffic before payment.

In response to this publisher, the reason we haven't issued payment is because our audit team discovered fraudelent activity occuring when serving our search box ads. The visitors' of this publisher's site decided to click on the ads many times.

This type of activity is strictly against our advertisers and our networks policy.

Regards,

Clicksor Representative

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.