Hi, everyone
I am from India and I want to start a website on meme and i want to choose web hosting and I am thinking to choose reseller hosting or linux hosting for that. So i want to ask is reseller hosting or linux hosting will be the idle hosting option or not.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I worry you don't know what you are getting into here. Look at http://imgur.com/ and how they host. They appear to be one of the top ranked meme or picture sites and work with Reddit as well. They also employ quit a few people. How many are on your team? Better be a lot more than just you if you are going to do this.

Start with reseller hosting.After getting good traffic you can transfer your hosting to the dedicated server.

Take a free test and check.

I agree with the advice that you need to take a free trial period and check the quality of hosting. This will be the right decision. To collect statistics, you can use shareware tool host-tracker.com/InstantCheck/Create Sometimes resellers make lucrative offers, but not always the quality of the hosting is true.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.