Before we start learning what are best examples of Digital Marketing Strategy, lets us know what is it actually. Digital marketing Technology learning is very simple, it is nothing but the use internet,mobile devices, search engine pages, etc. to reach to customers. Selling products becomes very easy when combined to this technique to your business. Why dont you start learning today. Some examples of digital marketing includes SEO optimization, guest blogging, backlinkings, affiliate markeitng, etc. Another approaches we see in internet markeing are content management, email and instant message marketing etc. And i suggest applciation of all these techniques is an important factor tioboost page traffic.

• Content Marketing.
  • Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  • Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
  • Social Media Marketing (SMM)
  • Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
  • Affiliate Marketing.
  • Email Marketing.
  • Instant Messaging Marketing.

Digital marketing is very vast field right now. Now why is this because. Its individual fiels has its own carrer line.
Some most demanding module are:
SEO(search engine optimization)
SMM(Social media marketing )
PPC(pay per click)
affiliate marketing
Content Marketing
e-mail marketing , and many more . Like i said before its a vast field and every field has its seprate carrer line.

If you have the skills , you can either doing a job, having your own Digital marketing agency running (like THE INTEGRITY WEBS, best Digital marketing agency in Ghaziabad, Delhi/NCR), OR you can be your own boss my persuading towards Freelancing.

The following are the main types of digital marketing you should consider for your business.
Content marketing.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Pay per click (PPC)
Affiliate marketing.
Email marketing.
Instant messaging marketing.

Content Marketing.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Pay-Per-Click Advertising (PPC)
Affiliate Marketing.
Email Marketing.
Instant Messaging Marketing.

I'm sorry but what is the purpose of this topic? If you don't what digital marketing is then what are you doing here and you can just google it. There are tons of articles

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.