SEO plays a major role in ranking our site and building links. if someone knows about SEO deeply please do let me know?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I know about SEO deeply. I have 25 years of experience.

commented: so where can we talk about it? +0

SEO is the best way to improve the ranking of your website on search engines organically, but this optimization cannot be learned in a few days; it's an ongoing process and frequently changes. Apart from that, google or any search engine fully discloses on what basis they rank a website. So an individual has to crack the algorithm himself to get the most out of the SEO. But there are a few strategies that, if implemented properly, will greatly affect your website ranking.

These strategies include:

Publishing relevant and original content- This is probably the most crucial factor that can affect the ranking of your website. Copied or plagiarized content can never help a website rank. Also, content that does not match your niche may affect your website's ranking but not positively. Also, ensure that relevant keywords are properly utilized in your content; a mix of long and short-tail keywords should be implemented.

Continuously updating content- Any visitor to your website would first notice the content of your website. Search engines also do the same. Site relevancy is best represented by its regularly updated content. Audit the content of your site regularly and update it if required.

Metadata- When you design your website, there is a space between the head tags, which allows you to insert metadata. Always ensure to insert data that complies with the norms required by a search engine. Also, make sure to update this data as you make updates on your website.

Have a link-worthy website- Create a content-rich, unbiased, authoritative webpage that adds value to the visitor's life. A website with this type of content attracts more links from other websites, eventually influencing your website's search engine optimization.

Use alt tags- Always ensure to describe your images and videos with alt tags. Alt-tags allow search engines to locate your webpage, which is essential for your site's ranking.

But as I said earlier, SEO is not at all limited. You must always remain updated with the latest SEO news and strategies to take full advantage of this optimization.

so where can we talk about it?

Right here. Feel free to ask any specific questions by posting them here and I'll be sure to answer right away!

Apart from that, google or any search engine fully discloses on what basis they rank a website.

I think you have a typo. I think you meant to say that neither google nor any search engine fully discloses. In other words, they don't disclose. You wrote they do disclose :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.