Hello everyone,
I am doing backlinks to increase the number of interactions pointing to my website. Currently I am managing 2 websites on 2 different topics:

This isn't the type of question we answer anymore here at DaniWeb because, in the past, it just turned into a gigantic spam-fest.

However, I would recommend finding lots of links to such resources at www.blackhatworld.com

However, I don't believe backlinks from forum posts will be very useful to you from an SEO perspective. This is especially true because your websites appear to be very niche ecommerce sites. I would start a blog on your website targeted to your potential customer, and then try to gain backlinks to those blog articles. You will have a much easier time than getting backlinks to ecommerce product pages, and Google loves long form content pages much more than product description pages. Also, you're going to want to make sure that the backlinks come from sites written in Vietnamese (or whatever language your website is written in), and are on-topic and relevant.

commented: Thank you for replying and assisting me on this matter. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.