Working on a ban report generator for a counterstrike clan i play for, and i need to know how to modify the CSS so that i can change the colors of the down arrows for like drop boxes and such, and if that cant be done, how might i go abbout making one in Java (i have no knowledge of java, so i might need help with the script) thanks in advanced to whoever can help me.

here is just a designlayout that i have right now, from the pic you will be able to see what im talking about:

[img]http://www.geocities.com/mikeeman6907/banreports.txt[/img]

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Its not actually possible to format the arrow itself.
The only alterations you can do using CSS are to the dropdown menuspace itself and the text within it, using the below..

<select name="somethings" style="background-color: brown; color: red;">
<option value="something1">Something1</option>
<option value="something2">Something2</option>
</select>

Its not actually possible to format the arrow itself.
The only alterations you can do using CSS are to the dropdown menuspace itself and the text within it, using the below..

<select name="somethings" style="background-color: brown; color: red;">
<option value="something1">Something1</option>
<option value="something2">Something2</option>
</select>

thanks very much. one last question though, does anyone know of a java way then, because i was really hoping to preserve the coolio lookin arrows of it all.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.