I am trying to upload a flash animated photo slide show to my website. I am using Nvu as my site editor and I am hosted through Bluehost. I have an html website and the slide show software (Amara) said that I should have no problem uploading my slide show to and html page, but it won't work. Does anybody have any ideas about how to do this?thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I am trying to upload a flash animated photo slide show to my website. I am using Nvu as my site editor and I am hosted through Bluehost. I have an html website and the slide show software (Amara) said that I should have no problem uploading my slide show to and html page, but it won't work. Does anybody have any ideas about how to do this?thanks!

Post up the html for the page, make sure the html for the slide show loading mechanism gets included, and i will take a look at it.

ok buddy just embed this code at the place whree u want to put ur flash movie and replace the movie.swf with ur movie's name and path ok.

<embed src='movie.swf' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed>

problem solved :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.