Hello, how can I do this ?

[IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1996/ggg1mh2.jpg[/IMG]

The table is simple table, you can imagine that as a picture. But my point is, how to make the writing like that ?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I think there are several ways to do it using css. e.g. perhaps you have a larger table with the other table nested. Then the text would occupy other cells within the parent table.

Hello, how can I do this ?

[IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1996/ggg1mh2.jpg[/IMG]

The table is simple table, you can imagine that as a picture. But my point is, how to make the writing like that ?

Is this what you want?

<html>
<head>
<title>Untitled Document</title> 
</head> 
<body>

<table width="305" height="252" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" style="border:1px solid red">
  <tr> 
    <td width="182" height="190" align="left" valign="top"> 
        <table width="69%" height="100%" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
          <tr> 
            <td>&nbsp;</td>
            <td>&nbsp;</td>
            <td>&nbsp;</td>
          </tr>
          <tr> 
            <td>&nbsp;</td>
            <td>&nbsp;</td>
            <td>&nbsp;</td>
          </tr>
        </table>

&nbsp; </td>
    <td width="118" colspan="-2" style="text-align:justify">This is the text of 
      the outer table This is the text of the outer tableThis is the text of the 
      outer table This is the text of the outer tableThis is the text of the outer 
      table This is the text of the outer table This</td>
  </tr>
  <tr> 
    <td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top">is the text of the outer table This 
      is the text of the outer table This is the text of the outer table </td>
  </tr>
</table>
</body>
</html>

Let viewers view what you want to show

Regards ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.