hi, if i wanna make a pdf file attached to my website so people can look at it just like they are looking at a pdf file that they should be able to scroll up and donw, save the pdf, in short, just like they are using any pdf program , ,, i hope you know what i mean.

question is, do i just simply attach a pdf file like to attach an image? or there is something i need to know. thanks

hi, if i wanna make a pdf file attached to my website so people can look at it just like they are looking at a pdf file that they should be able to scroll up and donw, save the pdf, in short, just like they are using any pdf program , ,, i hope you know what i mean.

question is, do i just simply attach a pdf file like to attach an image? or there is something i need to know. thanks

just in case anyone needs to know:
<embed src="example.pdf" width="xxx" height="xxx"></embed>

Embed is a nonstandard IE extension. It is deprecated.

just in case anyone needs to know:
<embed src="example.pdf" width="xxx" height="xxx"></embed>

Hi,
I need also same thing in IE but here i am getting menu also like printer, save options

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.