Hey People,

Got a quick Flash question.......Ive been doing alot of work with JPEGs in flash recently where i try and reproduce photos of say cars and turn them into animations or drawings. I have used the eye dropper tool on the JPEGs to geta good colour match and then i 'Add Swatch' so that this colour is placed into colour option. Problem is ive done this so many times that i have alot of custom colours to choose from.

Is there anyway you can delete a colour that you have created using 'Add Swatch' ????

Thanks alot

GR Web FX

If you want to get rid of them all there is no quick solution that I have found :cry:

All I do is where it says custom colours click on each one and select black on the right and press the Add to custom colours button, it then replacs the previous colour with black, do that to all and you can start again with your colours and not get confussed anbout which one is which ;-)

Kev

Excellent thankyou :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.