Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me. I made a image slide show in Flash (CS3) and wanted to put in in Dreamweaver (CS3). I published the file in flash and went over to dreamweaver and did the insert - media - flash command and added the .swf

When I test the movie, the buttons and the frame shows up but not the images. Any ideas on why? When I test the html file, it works fine. When I test the movie its self, it works fine too. Its only when it is in the Dreamweaver file do the images disappear.

Thanks for your help in advance!
Gab

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

FYI -

1. I have the required AC_RunActiveContent.js. file with my swf.

2. I tried copying the code from the html file that was generated by my swf, but when I test the file in dreamweaver, an error comes up saying that i need the AC_RunActiveContent.js.

3. I have flash files on the site that work just fine, it is just this one that is being stupid. I published it as flash version 7, 8 and 9. Nothing works.

Help :(

Is it too big for the internet cache?

have you tried using older versions of flash? maybe it works there.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.