I already purchased the URL [snipped]
I'm not too familiar with HTML & CSS, so I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me start this website up.
I already designed what I would like the homepage to possibly look like, but I do not know what to do from there
I would be so happy if someone could email me at [snipped]
to start this website.
Thank you so much!
Anything to help me start this site.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Are you looking for a freelancer?

I'm not too familiar with HTML & CSS, so I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me start this website up.
I already designed what I would like the homepage to possibly look like, but I do not know what to do from there
to start this website.
Thank you so much!

Ok send me your design layout as jpg image... let me see first then may be we can say something ..

Regards

Hi,

What are website you are going to develop. Are you using any CMS for the website. I would like to prefer Joomla CMS, which is easy to manage in the administrator side of the site as you like.

If you have any queries, please let me know.

Very simple if u not have any idea about Html and Css. U use Microsoft Front page. Where u can draw u web lay out and save it as html.

Hi there,

I can help if you want to send something over to me. If it's not that big I can proabbly do it for less than £150 - £200 :)

Jono

to start this website.
Thank you so much!

Hi Lady GaGa,

I would be more than happy to help you with you website. You have a few options. The free option would be to visit any website that tells you how to build you own website. a few examples are w3schools.com or henricowebdesign.co.za If you want someone to build the site for you, please feel free to contact us for a quote, the exchange rate will give you a favorable price.

to start this website.
Thank you so much!

Discussions about how to get started building a site are fine here, but soliciting work for hire must stay in the Business Exchange section. Any more offers like this and the thread will be closed.

Finally Ladygaga have you got some designer or not to complete your website. There are many Freelancer forums go post it over there.
I would rather recommend you to try available free templates.

Well, i suggest you to use Dreamweaver for your website if you're new to html and css. Dreamweaver allows you to design your website without any or require just a little coding knowledge.

Alternatively, you can choose templates like using blogspot or wordpress or other website builder provided by your web host.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.