I would like to someone to tell me how the picture of the man in the flash header was made to look like this. Here is the link

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

that's because he has a good smile and good photo editor.

if you are using photoshop cut him out and place him on a top layer of his own then use free transform tool to make him the size you like to make him stand out the best. hope this helps.
Bad Rabbit Records.

if you are using photoshop cut him out and place him on a top layer of his own then use free transform tool to make him the size you like to make him stand out the best. hope this helps.
Bad Rabbit Records.

Thank you for trying to help, but I think you misinterpreted my question. I was referring to the 3D look that he has. If you notice that same picture a little bit farther down is obviously 2D. IT's very flat. This one, however, seems "alive". I've seen this before but don't know how it is accomplished. Initially I thought it was shot in a special way, but then I look below and the same picture looks more flat which to me suggests it was "photoshopped".

I see what you mean now. the only other thing i can think of and it's defo worth a try is it looks to me like he'd slightly tipped forward with the 3d tool. both flash cs4 and photoshop cs4 have them. also photoshop has a perspective tool but I can't remember how to work it exactly but "You Suck as Photoshop" tutorials on Youtube has a good one. hope that is helpfull this time.

bad rabbit

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Nothing is there. They taken the photo in a well manner and edited with photoshop and you know the whole man is fit simply with flash. so nothing is there except the photograph is taken in such view.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.