I have an image that got sent to me for a logo... I need to change the text to something else. It is a jpeg image and am not sure how to go about it.

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

You can edit the image using photoshop.

Member Avatar for rajarajan2017

Edit the image with photoshop especially with patch tool. But the clearance is depends upon the logo color, if it a plain color then easily we can remove the text and add new one. if it is a well defined pattern, tough to do. everything is based on your logo.

Helo....Robin
It is easy to edit a logo in photoshop. But you told it is in jpeg. some more difficult with jpeg files. CorelDraw is another software to edit any type of image. Even jpeg files are also opened as a separate layers. You can easily modify...Try this...i hopr u got it..

you need original file to edit your text if you don't have so no problem you can do it easily by using photoshop.

Edit the image with photoshop especially with patch tool. But the clearance is depends upon the logo color, if it a plain color then easily we can remove the text and add new one. if it is a well defined pattern, tough to do. everything is based on your logo.

I agree with rajarajan07 - the patch tool is great for removing objects from an image. If the image does have a complex pattern, Photoshop CS5 can still get good results using its smart fill option. The combination of patch tool with the smart fill option had done wonders to some of my images :)

Yes, I agree with previous posts, you can do it only in Photoshop if it's a ,jpeg file.
If you have PSD file the text will be a separate layer and you can change it with ease.

you can have a try by photoshop i ever met the same problem with you later by using photoshop i solved the problem

I always edit the jepg file by photoshop, it is a prfessional tool for editing!

perhaps the one who sent you still have the raw or working file. than it will be easier for you to change the text.

Photoshop is best to me.

Photoshop CS5 is better to use to edit a image..try it!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.