i am the beginner this field i learn html

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Hi Oviyarajan,

Go check out this site called w3schools.com, they not only teach you HTML, but also CSS, Javascript etc. So that you can give your HTML pages some character.

HTML is fairly easy to learn, and after a week I'm sure you'll be able to create a deicent basic HTML site.

Good luck!

The best way to learn is trial and error. Study and then start practicing.

w3schools.com is a great place to learn it you can also checkout your local book store there are lots of good books out there that teach html, youtube is also a good resourse just go there and type in html tutorials.

Member Avatar for tawes01

I agree strongly with w3schools. that's how I learned, but that gets you basics. once you're started, practice, and google is your friend when in doubt.

do some tutorials at w3schools, there are some code errors on the site but the code works, they arent affiliated with W3.org
then think of what you want to do, and google for the code samples, then edit them and make the samples exactly your own
html is not enough for a modern web page, but the css javascript and serverside scripts are also in tutorials at many sites
remember that even code that doesnt work, does something, keep your failures, there will come a time when what the wrong stuff did is exactly what you want to do

HTML can be learned easily from the website.

I think the best resources for this would be w3schools and html forums.

The best online tutorial available to learn web designing basics including HTML is www.w3schools.com. Once you've gleaned the basics, try out the coding. A lot of practice helps. There are several technical forums that provide around the clock support.

W3schools are recommended.......
but easiest mark-up language is learning html......
there for don't afraid to learn it.....It will be interest & funny...
there are something learn more than html in css,java-script,or other scripting language,server side languages....

W3schools is best place where you can learn easily !

w3schools.com

You can also download Microsoft Visual Web Developer Express for free from http://www.microsoft.com/express and that program has some great guides to help you out. Just remember that HTML alone only does the layout of the content. It does not generate any special effects or manage any data that your site needs. Web design today is a little more complicated than simply going and learning HTML. HTML is only the first step. You'll do fine though. Don't give up.

hi, brother go w3schools.com and learn lots information and Tags about HTML languages.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.