Hi

New to this site and just wanted to know how do I get a form created in DW 8 sent to an email address the easy way? I am also new to DW8! Could any body show me some code I need to enter for this to work without going in to great detail. This is all new to me so easier the better

Thanks heaps

Hi

New to this site and just wanted to know how do I get a form created in DW 8 sent to an email address the easy way? I am also new to DW8! Could any body show me some code I need to enter for this to work without going in to great detail. This is all new to me so easier the better

Thanks heaps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.