I have an idea that has been growing and have been learning all of the necessary languages, methods, technologies etc. to get this idea put into reality. However there is so much out there that I don't know if I am going down the road that a rookie would take, or that my research is paying off and I am researching and learning the right things. Can I get some confirmation of ideas of what experienced people may take.

Project Summary:

1. I was thinking of utilizing Saas to provide a user the ability to perform multiple tasks.
  2. I am deep into C# (still a rookie) to develop the method of those multiple tasks.
  3. I am learning HTML5 to display the multiple tasks.
  4. I would like to know what server infrasture would people suggest I look into to store database information relating to the user and the tasks performed.
  5. What hardware would be suggested to put all of this together.

Obviously I am not well versed on much of the IT configuration methods or programming languages. But I am on my way, any direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for LastMitch

Obviously I am not well versed on much of the IT configuration methods or programming languages. But I am on my way, any direction would be appreciated.

I'm not familiar with C#. But HTML5 is a good start.

I would also learn PHP and MYSQL databsae.

That's great, thank you. Do you know of any good material to learn PHP and MYSQL?

Member Avatar for LastMitch

That's great, thank you. Do you know of any good material to learn PHP and MYSQL?

@Dannyv79

There are alot of tutorial out there to learn PHP & MYSQL.

You can also search some tutorial on Daniweb.

I have seen dozens of Daniweb members post various website on those topics

If you use C# (I'm new to it too, but like what I see) would you run it on Azure?

My favorite is PHP & MYSQL
easy to learn, easy to use and easy to apply.

Yes, HTML5 whould be the best answer. i recommend w3school, where you can learn and practice your codes at same place.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.