Hello Guys,

I am working on a project and planning to use a theme called POWERMAG V1.6.0

Just wanted to know your precious reviews on the same before employing it.

Thanks in advance:)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Ehm, the link only shows an commercial image of the template, not realy much of the theme itself? But I guess it looks okay.

One thing I ask about a pre made wordpress themes is... How hard is this theme to customize.. I have had so many problems with customizing themes in the past, Im really picky now. For instance, when I need to add a new custom template or adjust the layout of an existing template, do I have to create a chile theme? Is the theme built on top of a framework like ATI, Genises? When themes are built using a framework, alot of the code is hard to find and adjust.. Most of the time the theme you purchase and use, gets customized to the point where it is no longer the same theme. This has happend before many times.. Should have just built the theme from scratch. I guess if you are looking to find a theme and limit the customization then you would have no problem.

Thank you to all for your valuable inputs.

I have had so many problems with customizing themes in the past, Im really picky now. For instance, when I need to add a new custom template or adjust the layout of an existing template, do I have to create a chile theme? Is the theme built on top of a framework like ATI, Genises? When themes are built using a framework, alot of the code is hard to find and adjust.

Hello, I would recommend you use a good generator, you may get TemplateToaster, for creating theme by yourself. It would be fun for you as well as a learning experience about web designing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.