Hope someone can help. I have created a photo slide show in Flash Mx 2004 using an extension (Slide ShowPro). Now that it has been created how do I transfer it to Dreamweaver Mx 2004 so I can place it on my website? I have the folder on my desktop which contains the image folder, xml script etc. Somewhat confused and lost.
with thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

there is a insert media function in dreamweaver and one of the options is flash so that should work I think as long as the flash is calling all the scripts. Im not entirely sure because it could be different with extions but you just use the object and embed tags if you want to hand code it.

Member Avatar for GreenDay2001

go to flash object tab or insert menu and select flash object to insert that slide show. you have this insert flash object in every web page editor as well as in dreamweaver, if you still have prob go and search in its help.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.