I have TemplatesFlow business and I sell websites.

I use 2 payement gateways here - pay pall express and 2 check out. Paypall works great for me and my clients bu 2 check out takes up to 4 hours to verify transaction, or even more.

But I sell virtual product (websites) and my clients wish to get them immediately.

Any suggestions how I could make these folks process orders faster for me?

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Late news! I met problems with Paypal for a long time(( How do you think if i have any sollution or just use only 2CheckOut?

The problems with both sites is high traffic.

I sell digital good myself and I only use PayPal. None of the clients in the history of our sales asked for alternative payment method. Our digital good are delivered immediately upon purchase. Usually few minutes. They receive link in their email where they can login and download the product.

The problems with both sites is high traffic.

Thank you! But i didn't have such problems earlier! You think problems with payment system because of the succes, don't you? :) ;)

I sell digital good myself and I only use PayPal. None of the clients in the history of our sales asked for alternative payment method. Our digital good are delivered immediately upon purchase. Usually few minutes. They receive link in their email where they can login and download the product.

Thank you! I also do like this payment system, so i don't want to stop the business with it:)

It's getting close to Christmas. PayPal always gets more traffic then from eBay.

It's getting close to Christmas. PayPal always gets more traffic then from eBay.

Oh,you are absolutely right, how could i forget about it!:)
PayPal is really has high traffic, sometimes PayPal classic work better!
Do you think so?

Hello!
What about the PayPal direct! It works better than classic! Don't you think so?

I think contact the 2 check out team.

I think contact the 2 check out team.

Oh, thanks a lot!
I've heard that 2CheckOut payment system is better. I'll try it! But as i know there should be 2 letters! And it takes many hours to get the second conformation letter. I think itisn't very comfortable:)

I personally don't like checkout. It seems that they put they act together last year, but they have been awful in past. I would run paypal as first choice. Then Worldpay and 2checkout.

Try looking into a credit card clearing house. They charge you a montlhy fee, but then you can take credit card numbers directly, and know instantly whether payment is valid, or rejected.
The one I am Familiar with is ECHO/.
Take a look, especially if you do a lot of business, this will make transactions faster, and more professional.

good luck with whatever you do!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.