My System Model is HP EliteBook 840 G3 and core i5 On my Laptop this WhatsApp/WhatsApp Beta is literally not running. When I open WhatsApp/WhatsApp Beta It just only show logo of WhatsApp its just stuck on the same Logo screen of WhatsApp. It does not show me any other screen like QR code screen where I can Scan and login. Its really sucks !!!! i have followed multiple solutions all of that WhatsApp support given me. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled WhatsApp multiple times but still didn't worked i have even uninstalled Microsoft store and reinstalled still didn't work even i have updated my system still didn't worked. even i have reinstalled brand new windows 10 in my laptop reinstalled everything but still still nothing worked. However i have 1 computer in house on that it works well. Now i'm completely fed up however its really necessary for me that WhatsApp should work as its more easy to handle your business on WhatsApp Desktop than WhatsApp web. Hope you'll fix. Thanks 😊

Since no one here writes or maintains Whatsapp you should report such troubles to the maker.

But I do use Whatsapp on Opera and it seems fine. Try that next.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.