well im in the market for an mp3 player. i am a previous iPod mini owner, and while i like the format of the apple products, as i look i see that you get more for your money with other brands. I was looking at theToshiba Gigabeat MEG-F40S 40 GB Digital Audio Player Silver , which i could get refurbished for around $140. does anyone have any experience with this mp3 player? and another question: can this mp3 player use iTunes, because all my music is on iTunes, and well, you know how it is exporting 1300 songs to another music player.

Thanks for your help,

nickxjones

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

there are 1168 people online right now and in the course of 20 minutes i dont get 1 response?

can this mp3 player use iTunes, because all my music is on iTunes, and well, you know how it is exporting 1300 songs to another music player.

Nope, iTunes will only support iPods.

ere are 1168 people online right now and in the course of 20 minutes i dont get 1 response?

Please don't bump your thread.

i wasnt doing it to bump my thread but thanks the reply

I have the 10gb version of this, and it seems OK. It will sync with Windows Media Player 10 or higher (now that 11 is out). The 10gb version says it plays videos too, but I haven't tried that yet.

I have the same mp3 player (gigabeat 40 GB), and i can't get it to let me sync with Windows Media Player 11... any ideas?

these are really beautiful product......

but they can't be used by itunes

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.