Where can I download drivers for my mercury motherboard because the driver CD is broken.

baizidbedraoui commented: mercury driver mother boared free download +0

Recommended Answers

All 31 Replies

Where can I download drivers for my mercury motherboard because the driver CD is broken.

PI945GZD

PI945GZD

i am using my PC mercury mother board PI845GVM ,now i am facing display problem .Whilw i am switching ON my PC no dispaly appear.What i can do.

hi can u tell waht the problem exactly is?

U use manufacture website. There you can download easily driver of your website. same as Dell or Assus.

Where can i get drivers for my mercury board because its sound is spoilt

where can i download drivers for my mercury motherboard GIGABYTE GA-945GCM

I cant change my screen resolution.i use intelp4(478pin)mercury pi845vgm-agp v5.0 mother board.pl tell me where i can get the vga drivers of this mother board.i can not find the drivers since 7 months.pl help me.

I cant change my screen resolution.i use intelp4(478pin)mercury pi845vgm-agp v5.0 mother board.pl tell me where i can get the vga drivers of this mother board.i can not find the drivers since 7 months.pl help me.

hi,it is possible that you model # is a typo .i find a list of drivers but the letters are reverse GVM not VGM.
anyway have a look here .
http://www.xpvistasite.com/motherboards/mercury/

and here
http://www.mercury-pc.com/downloads_list.php?productid=390

my mercury motherboard driver cd is lost so pls Where can I download drivers

Where i can download drivers for my mercury motherboard because i lost my cd.

Where i can download drivers for my mercury motherboard because i lost my cd.

hi, the post above yours has a link to mercury website start from there

please where can i download mecury motherboard driver ,bcos my system is formated ,but the sound can not work bcos i cant get the sound driver.so where can i get it please?

please where can i download mecury motherboard driver ,bcos my system is formated ,but the sound can not work bcos i cant get the sound driver.so where can i get it please?

if you are serious about this, post the model number of your mothereboard

hi there is at lest 5 or 6 links in this thread for drivers ,click on them and find the ones for your board

hi, can you tell me the sloution. I have mercury mother board.I lost my mother board cd I need to format system in that case i need cd for audio files.

hi, where can i get mercury mother board audio files data. If it is available onlie pls forward the site address.

hi, where can i get mercury mother board audio files data. If it is available onlie pls forward the site address.

hi,this thread contains many post with links to murcury site withe driver dowloads,get a friend who knows how to get around a webside help you find the ones for your model motherboard ,or post you model number here and we will find them for you ,good luck

start here .
http://www.mercury-pc.com/downloads.php

from where can i get the graphics, sound driver for mercury pi 1.0 version type mother board

What is your computer or laptop manufacturer? You can go to their website and download the latest drivers there.

from where can i get the graphics, sound driver for mercury pi 1.0 version type mother board

i put a link to Mercury Website just above you post ,click it and start looking ,p1 1.0 is not enough info to search with

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.