Hi everybody i was hoping someone might be able to help me. I have a toshiba laptop, have had for about a year and a half. Recently I noticed that the screen would glitch randomly and sometimes the screen would turn completely black and i would have to hold the power button to restart. I bought a replacement battery because i had to, it just wouldn't charge completely anymore. As i waited for the battery to ship i continued to use my laptop with just the power from the outlet, i took the battery out. This seemed to solve the problem so i figured that it would not glitch when i got the new battery. Unfortunately, it still does the glitching thing but has yet to turned black. I have tried taking the battery out and holding the power button to get rid of any excess power but it did not solve the problem. It only has problems when i have the battery in the computer. Please help and Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

A good link is better than a long talk :

Battery/screen problem

EDIT : it might come from a windows update
Though you can't use thinkvantage, try to find a driver that is more fine-tuned to your screen than the windows one.

there might be a short between the battery and the PSU.

Mostly now a days some people are facing the problems from the screen . some systems are automatically turning off due some smallreasons . It should not repeat the same problem again what we should do.
==========================
stella
rel=YAHOO

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.